Sign Up to access the Biobank Certification Program.
The CTRNet Biobank Certification Program aims to improve and harmonize biobanking standards through education and communication of best practices and SOPs. Key to the program are the online education modules which address all aspects of biobanking and focus on rationale underlying standards. Our certification program is applicable to all types of biobanks.
Watch our video to learn about our biobank certification program, why it was developed, and the benefits of certifying your biobank.
What are the goals of the program?
- To promote standardization of biobanking to achieve high and comparable quality across biobanks
- To provide educational resources for new and existing biobanks to facilitate adoption of best practice based standards
- To foster public confidence in biobanks
- Focused on education
- Developed by biobankers for biobanks
- Applicable to all types of biobanks (including research studies with biobanking components)
- Low cost